Magpuls PMAG 10/30 was designed for users who reside in areas with magazine capacity restrictions but desire a standard 30-round magazine form. The PMAG 10/30 provides the same next-gen impact and crush resistance, constant curve geometry, and long-life stainless-steel spring to ensure smooth feeding. Theyve added a proprietary lock plate that reduces the maximum capacity to 10 rounds, and its permanently secured by an aluminum rivet. A lock plate tab thats clearly marked for capacity is also included.
- Ten round capacity PMAG in a 30-Round Magazine body
- Proprietary lock plate reduces maximum capacity to 10-rounds while maintaining a standard 30-round size
- Aluminum rivet permanently secures the lock plate with the lock plate tab being clearly marked for capacity
- Next-generation impact and crush-resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve geometry and a long-life stainless-steel spring ensure smooth feeding.